Furthering Theological Education to Promote
Prayer is the foundation of all that we do at Aqueduct Project. We have witnessed God work powerfully through student prayer movements and online prayer networks. "Pray first" is our motto, because we believe that being in tune with God's purposes is the beginning of any true spiritual renewal.
Submit a Prayer Request
Start New Prayer Service
We offer online courses and certificate programs in Prayer and Bible, free of charge. We believe that equipping for ministry leads to Christian unity, as the Apostle Paul writes in Ephesians 4:12-13a: "To equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, until we all attain to the unity of the faith."
- Wed, Sep 27Prayer Room AlphaSep 27, 2:00 PM EDT – Sep 28, 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaSep 27, 2:00 PM EDT – Sep 28, 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaThis workshop is for everyone who is interested in leading prayer services in one of Aqueduct Project's online prayer rooms. In this skills-based workshop, we will introduce and practice the features of Zoom that best serve the purposes of community prayer online.
- Mon, Oct 16Prayer Room AlphaOct 16, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaOct 16, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaIn this first in a series of four Benefit Lectures, we will follow in the footsteps of Martin Luther and explore one of the most significant castles in the world: the Wartburg in Eisenach, Germany. It was here that Martin Luther translated the New Testament in 1521‒1522.
- Thu, Nov 16Prayer Room AlphaNov 16, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ESTPrayer Room Alpha
- Fri, Dec 15Prayer Room AlphaDec 15, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM ESTPrayer Room AlphaDec 15, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM ESTPrayer Room AlphaWhat can we know about the historical facts of the Christmas story? The Gospel of Luke provides a detailed account of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, and still questions remain. This historical lecture will deepen your faith and enrich your celebration of the miracle of the birth of Jesus this year!
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 07Prayer Room AlphaMar 07, 2024, 2:00 PM EST – Apr 11, 2024, 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaMar 07, 2024, 2:00 PM EST – Apr 11, 2024, 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaThe Psalms are the written record of the hopes, fears, and prayers of ancient Israel. This course is designed to give participants an introduction to the Psalms, specifically reflecting on how the Psalms can shape our life of prayer.
- Mon, Mar 25Prayer Room AlphaMar 25, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaMar 25, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaThe resurrection is the keystone to the Christian faith. As the Apostle Paul argued, either the resurrection changes everything or Christianity is a fraud. In this Benefit Lecture, we'll explore the archaeology of the traditional site of the resurrection in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Mon, May 06Prayer Room AlphaMay 06, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaMay 06, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaThe Apostle Paul instructs the church to “address one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart" (Ephesians 5:19). In this workshop, we will explore ways to incorporate music and singing into online prayer services.
- Thu, May 09Prayer Room AlphaMay 09, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaMay 09, 2024, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaSaint Boniface (ca. 675-754), born in Southern England as "Winfrid," became the most significant early missionary to the people of Germany. In this Benefit Lecture, we will explore the sites and artifacts of his missionary work and reflect on the question of his enduring legacy.
- Fri, Jun 21Prayer Room AlphaJun 21, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaJun 21, 2024, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTPrayer Room AlphaThis lecture is about the technology of writing in the years of the Bible, the tools of the trade and the contexts in which books were held and used. Tracing the transformation of book culture, we can see the deep impact that writing and reading had on the Bible until this day.