Instructions on Joining
Prayer Room Neapolis
Welcome! Prayer Room Neapolis represents our very first VR Prayer Room. This Prayer Room does not use Zoom as its communication platform but rather Horizen Workrooms by Meta, and therefore this Prayer Room requires special instructions in order to join.
One can join Prayer Room Neapolis via either a traditional computer or a virtual reality (VR) headset. To join via a traditional computer, follow steps 1–6. To join via a VR headset, follow steps 7–9.
(1) To join Prayer Room Neapolis via a traditional computer (i.e., a laptop or desktop), open Google Chrome. If you do not have Google Chrome installed on your computer, you can download it here: https://www.google.com/chrome/
(2) In Google Chrome, navigate to Prayer Room Neapolis: https://www.aqueductproject.org/prayer-room-neapolis
(3) There are two levels of access to Prayer Room Neapolis: Guest and Member. Guests can join only when one or more Members are already present in the Prayer Room. To join as a Guest, simply press the blue "Enter Prayer Room" button at the top of this landing page.
(4) To join as a Member, one must first open a Meta Account. To open a Meta Account, navigate to: https://auth.meta.com and follow the instructions to create an account.
(5) Once you have opened a Meta Account, we can designate you as a Member of Prayer Room Neapolis. In order to let us know that you would like to receive the status of Member within the Prayer Room, please email us using the "May We Help?" feature at the bottom of this landing page.
(6) Once your status as Member has been confirmed, you can enter the Prayer Room whenever you wish, whether or not other members are already present in the Prayer Room. To join as a Member, simply login to your Meta Account (https://auth.meta.com) and then press the blue "Enter Prayer Room" button at the top of this landing page.
(7) To join Prayer Room Neapolis via a VR headset, download "Horizon Workrooms" on your VR headset from the Meta Store. If you are joining the Prayer Room via a VR headset by Meta, then you will already have opened a Meta Account. If you are joining via a VR headset produced by another company than Meta, then you may still need to open a Meta Account (see step 4).
(8) Whether joining by traditional computer or by VR headset, the same rules apply concerning Guest and Member status (see step 3). If you would like to receive the status of Member within Prayer Room Neapolis, email us using the "May We Help?" feature at the bottom of this landing page.
(9) You will receive a workroom invitation to Prayer Room Neapolis from within Horizon Workrooms. Accept the workroom invitation. You are now a Member and can enter Prayer Room Neapolis at any time.